Investing workshop – “Money and You”
Let’s face this fact. Very few of us actually understand money and all things related to it.
We all work for money. Yes, we get a salary. We buy stuff. And we make some savings.
But we hardly know how to make money work for us.
That gets compounded with too many myths and misconceptions that we have built around it. Of course, the noise in the media does not spare us too.
We make random investments guided by popularity or opinions of friends, family and relatives. They mean no harm but what is good for them is not necessarily good for you. The net result – your money fails to work for you.
What can help? An simple education that helps you understand various aspects about investing decisions and how you can take a more goal oriented approach.
And that is exactly what the Money & You Investing workshop does. It helps you optimise your financial decisions and thus the outcomes.
Remember, chasing the highest rate of return is going to lead you nowhere. You have to earn a return that works for YOU.
What is covered in the workshop?
Various aspects of a well planned financial life including
- Learn the tools to evaluate investing decisions
- Build a mental framework to think money
- Get a checklist of the most important things to do with your money
- Know how to ask important questions about money and investing
- Realise the role of insurance in personal finance and how is it different from investing
- Learn to focus on the right sources of information for decision making
- Save your taxes without the last minute rush and with a focus on your financial plan
The format of the workshop is Action Oriented. Basically, NO gyaanbaazi. The workshop is about YOU, not about me.
It was an eye opener. – Vikas Lakhanpal, American Tower Corporation, Gurgaon
Great Insights on Investments and Asset Allocation. Highly recommend it for all aspiring investors. – Sriram S, Tech Mahindra, Bangalore
Organise the Money & You workshop for your group or in your organisation.
Write to me at email@example.com.